Pages

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Early Memories

Hey all,

I've just been reading a lovely blog post written by Emily at http://www.fleuropean.com/. She has such a beautiful website! This particular post was all about the sweet peas she grows, detailing the varieties she's experimented with this season and just generally spreading the sweet pea joy. Reading it put me in mind of this:

My first proper gardening experience was growing a packet of sweet peas for a school project. Mum and I did it together and it was awesome :) They were really well scented ones, and grew really high. They made me so happy :) I can't remember how old I was... maybe six?

I love sweet peas, a love made sweeter by the associated memory. When I think about it, I can still smell those first flowers, grown by my mum and I :)


Do you have any nice memories associated with scents? I'd love to hear about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment