Pages

Monday, 2 July 2012

A Little 'Home' Decoration :)

Testing, 123... Trying to distract myself from a rotten headache, I've been playing with decorating my blog. A little 'home' decorating, I guess you could say. So now I have a shiny new header (notice the glitter writing? Pretty flash, huh?) and a button to share and a signature - oh YES! There it is, down there in the corner - woohoo! Thanks http://shabbyblogs.com/ for both the gorgeous graphics and the tutorials on how to use them :)

I'm off to bed with a smile on my face :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow V, you've done a wonderful job here. Hope the head feels better today. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely! Wish I could just write like that, oh well my thing is graphics not words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly and Daisymarmalade! Kel, you have awesome skills, you creative bunny! All I do when I write is to talk on paper. Maybe I like the sound of my own voice :P

    ReplyDelete