Pages

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Released into the World

Hey everybody! I just wanted to show you these new releases before I (finally) trot off to bed.

I've made this little ring pillow and lacy bridal garter, along with some other treats, for Krystle Brides here in Bath. I love how the ring pillow turned out! It's every bit as elegant as I wanted it to be and has elastic at the back for easy carrying. Garters are adjustable to fit. It's been lovely playing with all the satin, brocade and lace :)

What do you think?





P.S. It's two days later and I've taken photos of some NEW lacy frillies! You can take a look here, if you'd like to see them :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie! I was thinking of you when I made it! I tried to make a satin and lace cathedral window (because I love your cathedral windows so much) but I failed spectacularly. Three times!! That's when I came up with this lil' brocade and satin guy, which I rather like. The brocade was much easier to sew, and I like the way the satin just peeks out :)

    xxV

    ReplyDelete