Pages

Monday, 6 May 2013

Hot off the Press!

The Virginia Creeper Spoonflower Fabric Shop is up and running, as of today! Woohoo!

Yes folks, I finally did it! I've been kinda terrified of taking this big step, but now it's done and I'm so pleased. Onwards and upwards :)

I've released two designs into the wild today: a simple rose-pink-on-white Regency stripe, perfect to be printed onto cotton voile for a delightfully light summer day dress, and a dusky puce design stamped with tiny primrose yellow leaf motifs, for a more substantial statement. These designs are based on the style and colours of the Regency period, and are ideal for re-enactment garments and re-creating the looks of your favourite Jane Austen heroines.

More designs and colourways are to come, all based on historical styles and colours.

You can visit my new fabric store here: http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/virginiacreeper, and there's a mini gallery in the contents bar down the side of this blog.

I can't wait to see what people make with my fabrics! (I can't wait to see what I make with my fabrics, hehe!)


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment